U.S Department of Health & Human ServicesHHSNational Institutes of HealthNIHNCATSNCATSCTSA ProgramCTSA
CTSA CCOS

Coordination, Communication, and Operations Support

RegisterLog In

Knowledge Base

Topics:

Groups & Meetings

Meeting Schedule

How Do I View Events on the Calendar?

To view all events on the CCOS Calendar, navigate to the Calendar page accessible from the Resources menu.

How Do I Find the Meeting Schedules for the Groups I Am a Member of?

Navigate to the CCOS Calendar from the Resources menu or the CTSA Groups and Meetings page to find meeting schedules and more information about upcoming meetings. You can also find information about upcoming meetings on Group pages. 

Still have questions?

Start with ourFAQs.

Need more help?

Email CCOS Support.

Return to top

Coordination, Communication, and Operations Support (CCOS) is funded by theNational Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health.

HomeContact UsPrivacy PolicyAccessibility Statement
Freedom of Information (FOIA)Office of Inspector General (OIG)Cookie Preference
X-TwitterBluesky LogoLinkedIn icon